Monday, January 12, 2009

SHAME ON PAKISTAN

8:40 PM by Tushar Agarwal ·
Labels:

I have planned something. When my blog will become popular, I will perform a survey on how many people in this world thinks that Pakistan is still a democratic country and not being run by terrorists.


Seriously guys, Pakistan is crossing all the limits. It still thinks that India is pressurizing them without lack of evidence. Pakistan’s PM Gilani says India is committing a mistake by building world pressure on them. And after getting all the evidences that prove Pakistani nationals were involved in the Mumbai attacks, 26/11, they are not ready to hand over the suspects to India and will try them in their courts according to their law. We all know what would be the outcome. After a month of trial, they all will be released.


Please come forward. I request Indians all over the world to come forward and raise voice against Pakistan. I am not against Pakistan but I am opposing the goons running the country. They know everything but still do not want to take the steps to curb terrorism.


One thing is crystal clear. Pakistan is preparing for war. They are getting their troops to Indian border and what is noticeable is that Taliban have announced they will support Pakistan in the war. This statement is enough to clear the current situation. Taliban and Pakistan government are together. Pakistan have even planted bombs and tried to show it an Indian conspiracy.


So, that’s all for today. I have lot to say about Pakistan but this will only lengthen the post. Please comment on my posts. I want to share more and more with you all.


Bye fellas.......