Sunday, January 11, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009

2:10 PM by Tushar Agarwal ·
Labels: ,

Welcome to The Great India Blog friends. This is the first official post of this blog and I just can’t hide my delight today.

Firstly, to be honest, some may think that I didn’t have any topic to talk about and that’s why I am wishing you a happy new year. But I seriously want to wish everybody a Happy 2009. Last year was a fabulous year for me and I sincerely pray to God that he continues this one in the same spirit.

First things first, 10 days of this year have passed by. Your resolutions might have start taking shape and some may be saying- “I will start from tomorrow for sure”. No blushing. It happens with everyone. But I would just like to say that start with it as soon as possible. It really feels nice and is very encouraging when you see you are approaching your dreams. Take a step; even if it is small, it is better than taking no step.

I have too many dreams and I want to achieve them all. I do not want to adjust myself with life and compromise one for other. But it’s not possible in a day’s work. You have to be realistic and you should be courageous enough to accept the failures that will come your way. Yes, failures will come. You can’t escape them. It will find you if you try to run away. So it’s much better to face them and learn from your mistakes than running away from them.

I am not discouraging anyone of you. I know these are not the right words for my first post and may create a negative image of mine in you. But I have suffered all this and want to tell you all that they help more than they hurt. All you need is a right attitude towards the failure. You see them a lesson, as an opportunity for future and you won’t be far away from success.

2009 has arrived and in this ever changing world, we have every resource to realize our dream. So why sit back and for something miraculous to happen. Start right now and day would not be far when you will be proud of yourself.

One more thing, please feel free to comment on anyone of my post. I would love to hear from you. Good or bad, those lines of yours will encourage me to provide you better service.

Best of luck guys. See you tomorrow.