Tuesday, March 3, 2009

WE MAKE OUR FORTUNE AND CALL IT FATE

8:58 PM by Tushar Agarwal ·
Labels:

I just could not resist myself from writing on this topic when I first read it. This thought just sums up our life. I am always looking for these kinds of inspirational lines that teach me new things and this will be one of the best thoughts I have ever heard.

When we are born and start getting to know this world, we are preparing ourselves for a game commonly called LIFE. Your actions, thoughts, words are your tools, skills and resources you need to win this game and sadly, not many win this game.

Whatever we do in our life, a friend (or enemy, whatever you call it) walks besides us. I call it FATE. Some call it luck, some call it destiny. But this fate actually is what we did in our life. We made our own fortunes, our actions decided our destiny and we called it fate. We say that this is what God has written for us when he sent us here. But this is not the truth. You were given a life and all the things you needed to make it a success. If you do, well and well. If you don’t, then you should not blame God.

Think over this line guys and you will find the beautiful meaning behind this line that it wants to convey to the world.

1 comments:

workhard said...
July 31, 2009 at 1:01 AM

I personally believe that we carve our own destiny and future.. Luck happens very rarely.. Not all the time..

Work from home

Post a Comment