Monday, February 2, 2009

INDIAN POLITICS AND PAKISTAN

Whenever I sit down to write something on Indian politics, I feel I am short of ideas. I feel that I can only write on India and Pakistan. I feel I only have November 26 Mumbai attacks to talk about. I feel I am PISSED of all these.

Why is this so? Why can’t Pakistan just make its way out that our Indian politicians can pay little attention to the developments in their own country? They are already very shy in doing so and Pakistan isn’t giving them much opportunity. They are a bone in the neck of Indians which must be taken care of as soon as possible.

Every Indian is discussing Pakistan and its dirty games. Everyday newspapers are filled with Pakistan’s reply on 26/11 attacks. Every Parliament session is been wasted thinking what should be done so that Pakistan could be exposed in front of the world community.

I request Indian politicians, all those who are responsible for their citizens to move ahead of this. Its high time they should stop saying Pakistan day and night and take a good look at their country’s situation which could have been much better only if PAKISTAN would not have been playing these dirty games.