Thursday, March 5, 2009

THE BEST INDIAN BLOG DIRECTORY—INDIBLOGGER.IN

7:03 PM by Tushar Agarwal ·
Labels: ,

You just created your new blog last week. It has a wonderful design, some great posts written by you and you have installed some cool widgets. All it needs to become a success in blogosphere is regular flow of targeted visitors. What to do?



This is where most blogs fail to survive and get lost in the web. New blogs needs traffic and the best way for new bloggers is to get registered on various blog directories. I too have done the same. Because my blog is targeted for Indians, I searched for Indian blog directories. There were many of them but I chose IndiBlogger.



IndiBlogger is a blog directory specifically made for Indian blogs. If you have a blog around 15-20 days old and with quality content, submit your blog to IndiBlogger. After a review by the site, you blog will be submitted to the directory and from here, you will start gaining the advantage.



IndiBlogger helps you to make your reputation in the blogosphere. You will start getting recognition and through IndiBlogger, you can interact with other bloggers and participate in Bloggers Meet they organise form time to time. You can also get a little traffic from their directory. But the best part of IndiBlogger is the annual awards they give to encourage the bloggers. If you win, it is very encouraging to get so much recognition. One nicer thing about them is their badges. They are very cool and stylish and at the same time, cater to every Indian. See the badges I have chosen for my blog on the right side.



If you are new blogger and are thinking to be part of Indian blog directory, your first choice should be IndiBlogger. Go and submit your blog here today and KEEP BLOGGING.

4 comments:

workhard said...
July 31, 2009 at 12:57 AM

Thanks for putting that up

Work from home

Renie Ravin said...
August 19, 2009 at 12:47 PM

Hey Tushar, thanks for the post! :-)

mywebincome said...
August 27, 2009 at 3:38 PM

Hi Friend, I am ram patidar from near indore, MP. I am Make money from online jobs sinse 1 year up to Rs. 7000 to 8000 Per month. I am working only 2-3 hours per days. My online jobs. Form Filling Jobs Ads Posting jobs Email reading jobs Earn from Mobile Referral Jobs Make money as a Publisher with Google adsense, Adbrite, Adclickmedia Its very easy. If you have a PC and internet connect, you do it. All jobs is legel and pay acctual money. Its not fraud. All companies is provide actual jobs. For more details how it work, how to pay, income plan and much more please visit my personal blog and get more details : My blog http://www.jobsonlinejobs.blogspot.com

jeux d'action said...
September 29, 2009 at 12:05 PM

Hi Ram! Thanks for sharing such nice information here. I have heard about this online job but I did not have any trust on such kind of job. I am a third year student and want to earn from home for my further studies. Now I will try to do such kind of job as your information is inspiring me. It is nice to post here. I will visit this site in future too.

Post a Comment